Perfect replacement for my orange theory heart rate monitor band.
Has malfunctioned a few times the first month i have used it.
The fit is great, it works with my garmin heart rate unit, and the fabric is even softer than the original garmin strap. The only reason i didn’t give it 5 stars is the snaps are too tight. When i unsnap my garmin from the strap, i feel like i’ve got to be careful not to break something. Otherwise, just what i ordered.
So happy to get this belt — works great. The one that came with the heart monitor was poorly designed and came apart constantly.
Good strap, works just fine with my polar heart rate monitor.
This does everything the branded one did (mine is garmin) for half of what the branded ones charge. You don’t lose track of it and makes them easy to find in your gym bag.
So much better than the belt that wahoo comes with.Great fabric and comfortable.
Works for orange theory workouts, comfortable.
My heartrate monitor finally works.
Works perfectly with my old polar chest heart rate monitor. The strap is universal in size.
Great product and was easy to set up and use.
I liked the color and that it was compatible with my garmin hrm.
Didn’t realize you can unhook the strap from the tightening loop at first, doh, but is an awesome replacement for my wahoo strap that started peeling after 1 year. Here are the specifications for the Bestart Universal Replacement Heart Rate Monitor Soft Strap:
- Make sure this fits
by entering your model number.
- Chest belt works with most popular heart rate monitor and sensor: Garmin, Polar, Wahoo and more!
- This chest strap is compatible with all heart rate sensors(ANT+, Bluetooth 4.0, 5.3K).
- Great elasticity and comforable: Nylon(80%) and Spandex(20%), max elastic force for chest strap is 4.92 ft=59.06 inch.
- Adjustable: Wearing size between 23.6 – 47.2 inch, if over 47.2 inch you may not feel comforable.
- The space of two snap button is 45mm, suitable for Polar Wahoo and Garmin,etc.
Fits the peolton hr monitor perfectly.
Reviews from purchasers :
- No difference from my branded one and more comfortable
- but is an awesome replacement for my wahoo strap that started peeling after
- awesome, better than the strap from the manufacturer!