A little difficult to understand settings and how to setup. But overall a good purchase.
Directions are pretty vague and non helpful. For a basic gym timer , it’s fine. It appears to have lots of other functions, but the directions give no help whatsoever to the user.
Note the h1 or h2 will appear with 12/24 hr current time. Designed for workout timing but i use to countdown for next conf call meeting. Please note it is limited to 99 mins in countdown or up timing.
I’m only giving it three stars due to it sounding like it is going to die when it beeps. It is a little small but it works.
Great timer – does everything it claims. I would give it a 5 but the instructions weren’t very good. You’ll get it figured out – it just takes some trial and error. Once you have it figured out, it’s easy to use.
I think the alarm should be louder.
- Works as advertised.
- As advertised
- Great Timer for Workouts
The only downside i found is that it is hard to read outside. Otherwise it was a great quality and easy to use.
Thought it would be bigger and less complicated to program.
Works perfect for hit interval workouts. Worth the price, great quality.
Features of BESTLED Crossfit Interval Timer Stopwatch Wall Clock w/ IR Remote Control(14″x4″x1.5″)
- Make sure this fits
by entering your model number.
- Multiple functions — interval timing(F & C training time & rest time), wall clock(H1/H2 hh:mm),Stopwatch, countdown(dn MM:SS),count up(up MM:SS)
- stopwatch count from 00 00:00 to 99 59:59 in mints secs and hundreds of secs;
- count up from 00:00 to 99:59 in mints secs and can start at any time between 00:00 and 99:59
- countdown from 99:59 to 00:00 in mints secs and can start a count down at any time between 99:59 and 00:00
- Save up to 10 preset workout times, and can assign your preferences to each shortcut key. Say you want to assign your tabata training to shortcut key P1, next time you can just press the number 1, you can quick access your tabata training.