I bought a few fitness tracker all but this one would come undone and lost a few. So i got this on because it had a strap that couldn’t come undone like the other ones.
Tracker does not track rem sleep, so that is the reason i gave it 4 stars. Otherwise, it is a great, inexpensive tracker.
This product looks good, all features worked well except it kept disconnecting from bluetooth😣.
Clock sets itself automatically. Checks blood pressure on demand. Keeps track of your nightly sleep, and with phone app you can link it to your phone.
My mother loves the fit tracker. I’m just having a hard time connecting to blue tooth. That’s the only reason i didn’t give it a 5 star. I will keep working with it until i get it.
Step tracker, bp, and pulse seem very accurate. The sleep monitoring doesn’t seem to accurately record when i get up, but otherwise seems good. I have not used the run monitor. The watch face has nice big easy to read numbers.
BTwear Fitness Tracker, Y2 Waterproof Smart Wristband with Heart Rate and Blood Pressure Monitor for Android and iOS Smartphone
- Make sure this fits
by entering your model number.
- OPTICAL HR SENSOR: The fitness tracker is capable of real-time heart rate monitoring. Using heart rate data, Y2 provides calories burned information and quantifies the intensity of your fitness activities, providing better credit for your efforts
- SLEEPING FEATURES: Sleep Stages utilizes the heart rate sensor to estimate the amount of time you spend in light, deep and REM sleep, as well as the time you spend awake each night. Sleep Insights, on the other hand, uses all the data your tracker collects to provide personalized guidance on how to better improve your sleep
- SMART NOTIFICATIONS: Stay active and connected with Y2 activity tracker. Each time you receive a notification from your compatible smartphone, it gently vibrates and automatically displays the information. Simply touch and swipe the screen to read more
- BUILT-IN GPS: Connect to your phone’s GPS to see real-time run stats like pace and distance on your wrist while mapping out your run or walk
- BATTERY LIFE: The rechargeable battery lasts up to 20 days standby time on a single charge. Under typical use, battery life may vary depending on usage and selected performance mode
Love the ability to take heart rate and blood pressure.
I believe i received a second hand product. The band itself looked a little worn, there was historical data on the device prior to my purchase, and there was gentle wear on the device in itself. I also for the life of me cannot get the band to flip through the various screens (ex. Running, should be able to hit the interface via the band to bring up additional stats). The leather band itself runs large for those of us with small wrists. The look and feel of this device is wonderful. It’s light and takes up little ‘real esrate’ on my wrist. The data collected seems to be very accurate to date when compared with other trackers. The blood pressure and bpm readings also appear to be very realistic with what i know of my body functions.
The sleeping bp and heart rate works awesome.
I can probably stomach a $30 watch telling me i’m lazy over a $300 watch telling me i’m lazy. I bought this one because of the leather-ish band. It was between this one and https://amzn. To/2u7ok64 i have minor issues i’d wish i read before purchase. Bads#1 – the time/date only illuminates for a couple seconds. It’s gone too fast and no way to change it. So you’re shaking your wrist like an epileptic or tapping your watch like a disappointed father on prom night. It’s there to track you, not tell you what it’s tracking. Leave the band alone#2 – the software if called hband. It’s not bad, but it’s not connecting to any of the apps you want it to.
Awesome fitness tracker, works great, easy to setup, has large clock numbers that can be seen in sunlight, and very accurate.
Did not record sleep – also do not feel it records steps accurately – got it this weekend and was not real active and feel steps were higher than should have been. Will see how it works on average work day starting tomorrow.
User friendly app, minimal bluetooth disconnects. Very helpful interface in an attractively priced package.
Does most what a 300 one does.
I have been struggling to find a good step tracker and i’ve tried so many different brands and all of them seem to work really well it’s a start and then a few days or even a day into it they really show that they are not accurate accounting my stepson hoping that this is different by spending a little bit extra money i’m hoping this will be more accurate so love the look of this though. Update i love this tracking super accurate and can see in the sunlight which with cheaper ones you can’t true you get what you pay for.
BTwear Fitness Tracker, Y2 Waterproof Smart Wristband with Heart Rate and Blood Pressure Monitor for Android and iOS Smartphone :