Wanted a garmin & after reading the reviews went with this model. Have owned a couple other brands but this one has them beat. Easy to use once you get used to the different mode changes. Looks good and is the right size. Some things are not what i expected: heart rate monitor is not very accurate. Movement alert is not very good. The band is not good for prolonged wear. (changed it to a more comfortable type). Priced right, looks good & is functional,.
Better than the original band.
Bought this for my dad and he loves it.
Easy to install, and feels comfortable for all day wear. Very breathable and not too hot on the skin.
I bought this band for my husband to replace the silicone band it comes with. In his line of work, he is constantly moving and being semi rough and the silicone band kept ripping or coming off. Since i ordered this for him he’s had no problems. It’s perfect for those who do a lot of hands on work. Easy to switch out and even came with the little tool to help. I would definitely recommend this product.
Works well and the velcro is stronger than i thought it’d be. It’s holding up well to daily removal and wearing. If i could change anything, i’d have it darker red. It’s more pink/orange than i expected.
Infinitely adjustable so never too tight or too loose. Doesn’t cause or collect perspiration. Easy to change from original.
Easy to clean and it’s very good quality.
Love my watch band wiah it didnt cost so much.
This is much faster to put on, adjust, and and take off than the original silicone band. It’s also more comfortable and better looking. My wrist size is 7 inches, so at the upper limit for size small, but size small turned out to for perfectly.
I ordered the small band size in the ‘seashell’ (=light grey color). The initial band had a defect in a pin holding the strap in the connector. The seller was very prompt in sending a replacement out and i’ve had no issues with the replacement band. I have a very petite wrist and this fits very well. I received it a week and a half before a hafl marathon race and wore it on all of my training runs up to the race, as well as during the half marathon race. It stayed on very securely and never irritated my skin or bothered me. I do not wear it in the shower, but i have gotten it wet when washing dishes or bathing my kids. I wish they had more colors. I actually prefer this band over the one that came with my garmin forerunner 35.
The material is a bit thinner and more pliable than the original watch band. I will see if the band is durable.
The velcro pads interfere with removing the band. Here are the specifications for the C2D JOY Compatible:
- ☑️ INGENIOUS NYLON MESH DESIGN: Dense loops provide soft cushioning while allowing moisture to escape, on the reverse side, sweat-absorbent suitable for the training and sports
- ☑️ HOOK-AND-LOOP FASTENER DESIGN: 5-pcs fasterners are secure and durable to anchore by the attachment loops and easy to adjust according your wrist size not worry about falling off
- ☑️ BREATHABLE&FAST-DRYING: 24/7 feel soft mesh, 4000+ holes nylon woven lets sweat out &air in, does not feel sticky when sweaty
- ☑️ ANTI-ALLERGY DESIGN: Held up extremely well with no signs of wear, Not itchy as the original silicone band irritate the skin, Fits 5.0-8.5 inch wrist width
- ☑️ WARRANTY&SERVICE: No-hassle 6 Months Warranty. For any issue, just contact with us. We will reply within 24 hours.
I prefer it over the band the watch comes with.
Works great and hold watch in place well. Only time will tell of longevity of velcro but so far like it. The measurements i think were a tad off however.
My only issue is garmin has the screws and it was a dratted pain to get it on. It is so light and quality made that i don’t even notice it on my arm.Haven’t had it very long; so time will tell if it holds up. It goes together with velcro; but stays on so the velcro stuff has picked up no garbage. If it lasts for a while; i will absolutely purchase this item again. I do take it off to shower; but that’s all; and to charge obviously. I’m very impressed with this band, haven’t seen any like this for other trackers.
Reviews from purchasers :
- A more durable band than silicone
- Great option to change up the look of your Garmin
- Could be Better