It was a gift fir my husband. Yes he loved it and is very happy with the products b.
I left my charger at a hotel room recently. It fits better and is easier to put on than the original. It charged my garmin quickly.
Works properly but fits differently (awkward ).
This works as good as the original charging cable that i lost.
Does what it is suppose to do.
As advertised fair price prompt shipping works well.
Key specs for ECSEM Replacement Charging Clip Compatible with Garmin Approach S20 GPS Golf Watch and Forerunner 220 230 235 630 735xt GPS Running Watch:
- Make sure this fits
by entering your model number.
- COMPATIBLE WITH – Garmin Forerunner 35 230 235 630 735XT, Approach G10 S20, Vivomove HR Smartwatch (Data Sync is available)
- FRIENDLY TIGHT CONNECTION DESIGN – This Charging Cable in marker are not loose for your watch- they are sturdy, do not fall out. That is why we adopted tight connection design, which helps keep the charger in place for a reliable charging
- FAST CHAEGE & STABLE PERFORMANCE – Our Charging Cable can be connected to USB power source on PC, laptop, notebook, because this charging method can provide high efficiency and high stability charging experience for you
- EASY TO TAKE – Compact and lightweight, fits easily in your pocket. Mini size easy for traveling,bussiness,car or golfing holidays,make the charge like enjoyable experience.
- GUARANTEE – 1 Year Warranty.Unconditionally refund or resend with any quality problems. ECSEM takes full ownership and responsibility for the quality of our products and offers life-time friendly customer service.
Comments from buyers
“Works Perfectly and Easy to Use
, Good Back Up Charger
, Good replacement charger.
Exactly what i wanted and needed.
Left the original in a hotel room :-(. They should make them in bright colors for bozos like me.
Works like the original one, but quite a bit cheaper.
Works great with approach s20, great price.
Other replacement chargers for the 235 often had reviews saying the charger was loose and that it was a pain to get it to charge. Did not have any issues when using this charger. The clip itself is quite a bit bigger than the original garmin one, but it’s the exact same otherwise. Definitely worth spending another dollar or two so it doesn’t wiggle off like the cheaper ones.
Replaced an original cord and seems to work great.