I love it , water resistance, battery life it good, works better with veryfitpro app.
This device works great for the price.
After wearing this for over a month, i have enjoyed the ease of tracking my steps and sleep patterns. It is nice and compact on my wrist and the battery works as expected. Unfortunately, the app has stopped working and i cannot connect my phone to the band anymore– my data cannot be looked at and the time/date on the band will not update to the correct time/date even after updating the app. It is useful seeing how many calories and steps a day i have done; however, i wish the app would work so i can utilize the band to its full potential. Would have given more stars if app worked. Edit: had to uninstall then reinstall app. Still giving three stars due to issues with app and having to reboot device occasionally for it to connect and log properly.
I bought two other chinese knockoff fitness bands but they would not pair with bluetooth or else required you reinstall the app every day to get your connection back, and of course all your historical fitness data would be gone. This one has been great so far. Walk out of range from your phone and as expected the bluetooth connection drops. But when you get back in range it reconnects automatically and syncs whenever the app is open. I’ve been happy with this one so far and the very fit for heart rate app is clearly the best app for these knockoff fitness bands. I did have to restart my phone after installing the app for it to recognize the device via bluetooth, but that resolved the problem and unlike the other fitness trackers i tried i have had it running several days now and the app continues to sync and update without problems.
The instructions for this tracker are very poor. I had to go to youtube to figure out how to operate it. I bought it to count steps and it does that.
Once i was able to charge it. It works great and awesome piece of technology it sync with my phone and i’m able to track my heart rate. It was tricky to get a charge but it’s a amazing device.
Takes a few minutes to figure out how to get it going. Charge the flash drive first using an apple or other wall charger. You can download an easier to read user guide. The one you get has tiny print. This does everything i need and for the price. We needed to update our review because ours was in a pair of shorts and accidentally went into a hot wash cycle and then into a hot dryers for 20 minutes. The unit did stay inside the wrist band – which probably saved it but after all of that– it still works a few week later.
I purchased this on may 3 and by aug 1 it no longer will charge. I contacted seller but it had been longer than 30 days. Not a good guaranteeseller got back in touch with me and replaced my fitness tracker and it has been working great every day since i recieved it. I will change my star rating to a 5.
It keeps track of my steps and other things.
If you really work out hard this may not be for you. If your a walker tracking your steps it’s good.
I am usually a polar watch and chest strap user, so i am not used to having a watch that counts my steps while tracking my heart rate as well. So in order to put the watch to the test, i wore it along with my polar watch to see if it worked just as well as my polar watch does in tracking my heart rate. When i first opened the box, i was confused as to how i was supposed to charge it. Reading is definitely essential lol you have to remove the strap from the charging device, which is a usb. I thought that the steps would be immediately updated while i walked, but it seemed to catch up and calculate when i came to a stop. It seems like a really great watch. The heart rate was very close to being as accurate as my polar watch while i was doing my cardio workout. I’m considering purchasing 2 more for my daughters.
Does a good of tracking my numbers.
The tracker is good as it does capture your steps. However, it does not capture all of your steps (as when i first get up in the morning, it does not capture those steps. I like how it reminds you to move if you have been sitting too long. Also you cannot move your arm and think that it will count that as steps. I don’t like the app as it still (on the daily step tracker) says i have taken no steps. If i view the monthly step tracker on the app, it has my daily steps listed. For the price, it is a good step tracker. Here are the specifications for the egiant Fitness Tracker Watch:
- Make sure this fits
by entering your model number.
- SUITABLE DESIGN : 0.96 inch OLED touch screen , clear display for texts , calls , symbols . With allergenic TPU material ( 5.9 – 8.9 inch ) and adjustable hooks , provides comfortable and ultra wearing experiences .
- AUTO HEART RATE & SLEEP MONITORING : Track heart rate continuously on your wrist to maximize workouts, better track calorie burn and get a clearer picture of your health; Accurately monitor total effective sleeping time and motions every night, you can better understand your sleeping quality.
- WATERPROOF IP67 : the smart band is waterproofed from washing hands,raining and cold showers,don’t dive,swim,bath or take a hot shower while wearing this device.
- Multi-Function : Pedometer, Heart Rate Monitor, Date/Time Display, Clock Alarm, Calorie Burning Monitor, Sleeping Monitor, Incoming Call and SMS Reminder, Social software(such as facebook, twitter, WhatsApp)message reminder.
- COMPATIBILITY : The app supports most smart phones with Bluetooth 4.0. Support system: iOS 7.1 or above (iPhone 4S, iPhone 5/5S/5C, iPhone 6/6S plus, iPhone 7/7S plus), Android 4.4 or above (Huawei Mate 7/P9, LG, Samsung, etc ). Download APP “H Band” from google play store or apple store, or you can also scan QR code on the user manual.
It works perfectly well and suits my needs/.
Reviews from purchasers :
- Good band, bad app
- Pretty close to my Polar
- Does the job mostly