With the adjustable strap for my 7 year old. It worked, but i think it rubbed him and he would take it off. I purchased this and it is perfect. We just popped the vivofit from one band to the other. It stays on and is easy for us to get on and off. We’ve had it for 2 months and so far, zero complaints.
This band is everything it needs to be. I was nervous because it was the cheapest i found, but it is a great product.
Perfect fit at a much lower cost than the name brand.
Bought this band to replace the original that tore. Fits vivofit watch insert perfectly. My child is a skinny 9 year old and it was pretty tight on him. He wet it and made it work but for any older (or not skinny), i’d go with a larger size.
My grandson wanted a new band for his garmin. He wanted a red one to match his baseball team colors. I ordered this one because of the reviews. My only comment is that it is not as red as i was hoping it would be. I was thinking it would be more apple red but it isn’t. But my grandson is happy so that’s what matters most. They also have very fast shopping too. I would order from them again.
It fit the watch perfect and looks great.
Great fitting alternative for our blue loving boy.
- A decent product and very inexpensive!
- Replacement to adjustable strap
- gift for my grandson
QGHXO Band for Garmin Vivofit Jr/Vivofit Jr. 2, Soft Silicone Replacement Watch Band Strap for Garmin Vivofit Jr/Vivofit Jr. 2 Activity Tracker, Small, Large
- Personalized Your Garmin Vivofit Jr / Vivofit Jr. 2 Activity Tracker with this refined replacement wrist band
- Small size: 5.7inches [145mm], Large size: 6.6inches [170mm]. Fit for Garmin Vivofit Jr / Vivofit Jr. 2
- NOTE: NOT for Garmin Vivofit 1/Garmin Vivofit 2. Replacement Bands Only! Garmin device NOT included
- Never lose your Garmin Vivofit Jr / Vivofit Jr. 2. Easy and direct installation and removal
- Lightweight and comfortable, ideal for kids. Quality material. NO strange smell, harmless to people
My son couldn’t wear the traditional watch type band that his vivofit jr. 2 came with because it was rubbing the back of his wrist raw. We needed one with a stretchy band but i couldn’t fathom the price of the garmin brand. This is of top-notch quality at a much more reasonable price. It’s solved his issues and is holding up well.