Be aware that there is a small window of time to set the time, date and your weight, so that you have to have a sense of what you are doing, but it’s very easy to re-start if you wait too long. Just hold down ‘set’ until you get the option to start changing things and toggle through the selections. Very simple if you’ve set a digital watch before. It works for me and my wife no matter where we wear it. The necklace option is a little awkward to set up, but it clips anywhere and the clip is wide and simple. I have clipped it on my inside coat pocket, my belt loop and my shirt pocket, all with the same excellent step count. I get that nowadays people are often using their fitbit or other device to track steps, and that is, admittedly, efficient, but i’m not a fan of the fitbit option. I like to keep track a little more old school so i am forced to think about it all more. Perhaps i’ll get on the fitbit bandwagon eventually, but for now, my wife and i have fun with tracking steps and calorie consumption separately.
I am not very tech savvy, so it took me a couple of weeks to get around to setting it up. I tried setting it up by reading the instruction booklet and would get frustrated and put it down. I had a hard time following the directions in the pamphlet, they were not very easy to understand. I finally took the time to watch the set up video and finally got my pedometer set up. I’m really happy i bought it.
I absolutely love this pedometer. It is very accurate and light weight. It came right on time and i love the strong clip it comes with. I love the fact i have a choice to wear it around my neck on the cord or on my waistline. It is also very accurate clipped to a sweater. I would definitely recommend this one. I find it far less confusing than a fitbit.
I bought this after reading the reviews for it. What i like the most is that i clip it to my shoe and forget about having it on. Keeps an accurate count of your steps. If you have any trouble setting it up they have a video to watch.
Perfect for what i needed it for. He is not a technical person so this was very easy for him to use.
I’ve had three or four different pedometers over the years and was never pleased with any of them. They were either too difficult to set up, inaccurate, or the settings would need to be re-set periodically for no good reason. This pedometer is easy to set up, is very accurate, and looks good. At four miles of a brisk walk, this pedometer was accurate to 2/100 of a mile. The price for this fine product is very reasonable.
I have been using fitness trackers since 2012. I have had 2 1/2 trackers before the 3dtrisport. The first two were the same: fit***, the first model out. I lost the first and then the second. The clip holder did not hold the device securely, or the two that i had, did not, and failed. The second was a yam** e510 which just stopped working two weeks ago. It did not have a holder, and came with a very short lanyard, which i could not figure out its use. I did not have any problems programming either of these. I purchased the 3dtrisport based upon reviews, discounting those which had a programming problem.
Key specs for Realalt 3DTriSport Walking 3D Pedometer with Clip and Strap, Free eBook | 30 Days Memory, Accurate Step Counter, Walking Distance Miles/Km, Calorie Counter, Daily Target Monitor, Exercise Time.:
- Make sure this fits
by entering your model number.
- ACCURATELY TRACK YOUR ACTIVITY – The 3DTriSport Walking 3D Pedometer uses the latest 3D Tri-Axis Sensor Technology to Track your Daily Activity with Superb Accuracy. Records your Steps (Walking & Running), Distance (Km & Miles), Calories Burned and Exercise Time. It also stores up to 30 Days of your Daily Records, Helping you keep Track of your Progress and stay Motivated to Achieve your Fitness Goals.
- EASY TO SET UP & USE – Looking for a Simple Pedometer to Set Up? The 3DTriSport Pedometer is the Perfect Choice! Easy to follow User Manual or watch the helpful Setup and Operation Videos to guide you through. No Bluetooth, Downloads or Smartphones Connections required. Perfect for all Ages (Adults, Seniors and Children).
- SMART & ACCURATE – With the latest 3D Tri-Axis Sensor Technology to Accurately Record your Activity in any position – Clip it to your Waist, wear it around your Neck with the included Lanyard or place it in your Pocket or Bag.
- ADDITIONAL FEATURES – Large clear Easy-to-Read Display, built-in Clock and Step Goal.
- EXCELLENT SUPPORT – Our Support is Friendly and Hassle Free. If you need Setup Support or have any questions we are here to Help You! Your Step Counter comes with an 18 Month Warranty. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.
Comments from buyers
“Accurate, well made, and a great value.
, Great Product at a Fair Price
, Easy to Use, Works as Advertised
I’ve had this pedometer for 6 months now and really like it. When it first arrived my heart sank because it looked big and bulky, because it was in the case to be clipped on your belt. I don’t like wearing a pedometer like that – on others in the past, i have accidentally pushed the reset buttons when scrunched up in the garden, and more than one has gone flying when the clip broke. Upon closer inspection of the3dtrisport, i saw that i could easily remove it from the belt clip. Without the extra bulk, it’s slim and fits nicely in my pant pocket. Was very easy to set up, and the company had sent an email with helpful info making sure i had all the info i needed to get started with it. It’s pretty accurate, with the exception of counting steps while walking in place. During inclement weather i use video walking programs, and there are segments of walking, or marching, in place. The 3dtrisport doesn’t seem to want to count those steps.